EP 37 - OPTIMISE YOUR BRAIN'S CAPACITY - SILVIA DAMIANO
All About Your Brain And Getting It To Work Better
Silvia Damiano is the creator, thought leader and founder of The About my Brain Institute whose purpose is to democratise leadership & neuroscience. She has a passionately held belief that leaders in our 21st century global economy and their organisations must radically change long-held ideas of what constitutes effective leadership. An expert on the brain and how to optimise it, this is a fascinating radio show discussion.
Here's what we chat about:
- What are the learnings about our brains that can help us in our daily lives?
- What does "democratising our brain" mean?
- Strategies to optimise your brains capacity
- How to develop a beautiful brain
- Healthy food and nutrition tips to get your brain working better
- What has depression taught Silvia about herself and her brain?
- Are you a maker or a taker?
- What effect are computers and the digital world having on our brains?
- Improving intuition
- Why a book on poetry? The link to the brain
- Silvia's secret hope for the future
- The daily non-negotiable rituals in Silvia's world - reflection and feedback
- How to prepare the pefect Argentinian BBQ?
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE