Ep 1 - Andrew May
Andrew May has worked as the performance coach for the Australian Cricket team, the Sydney Swans AFL team and a host of elite athletes. Today as CEO of The Performance Clinic he applies the same disciplines and thinking to some of the countries highest performing corporate teams and CEO’s for brands like Mirvac, The Commonwealth Bank, Suncorp, Richard Ellis and Telstra. Andrew May is a peak performance expert.
In this episode, we cover:
- What is happening to our MOJO in business today and what can we do to get it back?
- The 4 pillars of executive peak performance
- We look at a holistic approach to executive success
- Practical tips for mindfulness and productivity in the workplace to help gain better results
- Why is recovery important for work and play? The best ways to recover.
- Key learnings for leaders to draw the best of of their team and bring MOJO to the work culture.
- The true science behind corporate peak performance and how we can use it to perform better.
Listen to the episode