EP 38 - BLAKE BEATTIE ON WRITING KILLER STRATEGIES THAT WORK
Blake Beattie on Writing Killer Strategies That Work
Blake Beattie is a dynamic facilitator, speaker, published author & management consultant who is recognised as one of the next generation of leaders of Australia. He is an expert in strategy execution - if you are serious about taking your business to the next level then this interview gives you practical, powerful steps to consider when writing your personal or business strategy.
Here's what we cover in this episode:
- What is a strategy and is it different to execution?
- Where are companies going wrong with their strategy?
- Can you get your strategy onto one page?
- Who should be involved in the strategy process for your business?
- Is your strategy emotionally compelling?
- Is there a process to soundcheck your strategy?
- The key ingredients - values, goals and priorities
- The attributes of a master
- Building your mind fortress