EP 47 - ADAPT, EMBRACE, DRIVE AND LEAD CHANGE WITH COLIN CHODOS
How Do We Embrace Our Changing World and Stay In Front?
Colin Chodos is a leading international business consultant who works with companies to help them build their strategies and plans for the future. Colin assists companies adapt, embrace, and manage change. In this show we investigate leadership, management, change, disruption and innovation. If you are interested in personal leadership or perhaps leading others, this is a valuable interview with someone who truly understands the emotions and drivers behind leading and embracing change.
Here's what we cover in this episode:-
- What is a business intelligence consultancy?
- How are great leaders embracing and driving change?
- A leadership mantra..... Love it, change it, or leave it
- To drive change, a leader must first embrace change themselves
- Understanding the psychology of change
- Driving change by breaking it down into lots of micro steps that we can measure and learn from
- Dealing with the emotions around change
- Imposed vs planned change
- Is dealing with the emotions of personal change different to business change?
- The value around total transparency
- Productivity tip - start with the end in mind
- The strongest attribute of the great modern day leader
- Be flexible, be nimble .. read 10 books a day
- Why are all disruptors innovators, but not all innovators are distruptors?
- How much time are you spending looking a few horizons ahead for your business?
- Where is the sweet spot between innovation and accountability?
- Tips to becoming a better listener